Nombre total de pages vues

Facebook Badge

lundi 6 juin 2011

Loveless...




My name is Breathless
I can’t breathe when you are near

My name is Memoryless
I have no memories, only fear

My name is Bondless
There can’t be a bond between you and me

My name is Friendless
I don’t have any friends as you can see

My name is Sleepless
I just stay awake and think of you

My name is Painless
There’s only emptiness and nothing you can do

My name is Tearless
There are no tears left to cry

My name is Trustless
Can’t trust anyone just want to die

My name is Skinless
There’s no outside to show me

My name is Nameless
There’s just nothing I can be

My name is Warless
I don’t want to fight

My name is Endless
I want to be forever by your side

But I will destroy everything we’ve built together
My name is Loveless,
I can never have true love forever.

Aucun commentaire: