Nombre total de pages vues

Facebook Badge

lundi 18 avril 2011

I write because...



I write because I can

I write because I will

I write what's on my mind
And I write that with a quill
No need for memory
Or any sign of sin
Just some words from my mind
And here's where it begins




I sit in a room of hurt and dispair

Maybe start writing about that girl crying over there
She seems so lifeless, tired and weak
With long black and red hair covering her face while she weeps



They aren't always right

They aren't always true
They aren't always about me
Not all about you



But they're about something

I'm yet to find out what
They come from my mind
Sometimes from my heart



I can write of love

I can write of pain
I can write of hate
I can write in vein



But one thing I can't do is say what I know

Because that young girl crying could ruin the show
The one in the corner with the black and red do
That one about the crying is about me not you.

Aucun commentaire: